Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break Update

Spring Break is almost over and I felt like it was time for an update.  We haven't done anything overly exciting this week, but we've had fun just being together.  We went to see a movie one day (The Water Horse...it was cute) and we went to the park another day.  Taylor had a sleepover with her friend Shaylee and Shaylie played with lots of friends.  One highlight for me was that I finally had someone come out and give me an estimate on how much it would cost to install a pool in the side yard.  It's been fun to dream over styles and landscaping and finishes, etc.  We even visited the pool store and the girls got to climb in the style I like to see how it fit.  They approved....almost too much.  It took quite a bit of work to convince them that this is a project for the future....not today.  Someday and now the planning will be easier since we have all the info. 

Scott is leaving on Sunday for BrainShare...he'll be gone for a few days and we'll miss him.  He always enjoys this conference though.  I think there's a lot of good food usually too for a bonus.

Tay has a soccer game tomorrow.  She was surprised at the last game at how well her team did.  They had practice tonight and she said it went well...we'll see tomorrow.

I was sorry to miss Erin's baby shower this weekend...Mom, Anissa and I had planned to drive to Denver for this weekend but the weather looked iffy and it was a long drive for such a short visit, plus I'd rather go after the baby is born so I can meet her. Yay!  I can't wait. 

More news later...love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment