Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good Experience

As you could tell from the video, Taylor did an awesome job at her Talent Show.  She went to school Monday and received many congratulations and high fives from classmates, friends, and teachers. It was a huge boost to her confidence and helped many in the school get to know her.  She was bubbling with pride and a sense of accomplishment, although I don't think she knew that...she just said it was the best day ever!!!  We are so very proud of her.

Shaylie suddenly seems all grown up to me.  She is doing great in school, of course, and she has many friends in the neighborhood.  She has also developed a keen interest in money and business.  She is always asking me if she can sell her things and she wants to earn and spend her money all the time.  I am trying not to discourage her as I am rather entrepreneurial myself, but it is hard to keep up with her sometimes.  She has some great ideas and I hope that she will always have this spirit.  We'll see where it takes her (and me!)

I've spent much of the past two weeks being sick.  The constant pain in my back makes me nauseous and gives me migraines,  combine that with other monthly ills or stress or even my jaw issues and I don't do too well.  I'm doing my best to come up with a plan for seeing a doctor/chiropractor of some kind.  My trouble is that I don't know who to see.  My family doctor is useless.   We'll see.

Scott has been great and helpful while I've been down.  He's always a great help around the house, but he's stepped up a lot and I appreciate it.  He's busy as usual but I'll let him post his news.

No school this Thursday and Friday for the girls. I'm likely heading to Grand Junction with my Mom since Anissa can't go.  The girls will want to stay home and go the the Kite Festival, I'm sure.  I'll be back Sunday or Monday.  More news to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice talking to you Scott and SHaylie on Thursday nite, sorry I missed you Taylor. Sorry, I won't be able to make it to your birthday bash but will come later before I go to Loures and celebrate both of your birthday's. Be thinking of something fun you two would like to do. Also, Tonya , I know Shaylie will be baptize in August and if it is ok with you I would like to buy her a dress like I did for Taylor. Just let me know whether you have started to look, they have white linen shops up here in Salt Lake or is there is something there I can just send the money.
    My back has been giving me problems also, hope yours is doing better.
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR" i WILL call on maybe Friday evening because I know Saturday is going to be a busy time for you. My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    xx For my girls

    ReplyDelete