Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Houseful of Visitors

We'll be having many visitors this weekend...starting tonight.  My mom is coming to watch Taylor in her Talent Show tomorrow.  (The Practice went well, BTW...but she is still nervous.) But she'll leave tomorrow afternoon.  She's still working on tiling her bathroom. 

Then Saturday, my dad is coming to spend some time with us on their way to Phoenix for their niece's wedding.  It will be good to see them, as always.  Anissa, Anje and Chad will likely stop by as well.  So our house will be hopping.  It's good weather for it...love Spring in St. George!!!!

I don't know if I've mentioned this before (I didn't want to jinx anything) but, my brother Mike and his wife are expecting a baby in mid-May, and I'm so excited for my new little niece's arrival.  Her name will be Mykaela Astrid Strong.  Erin just had an appointment yesterday to check for Placenta Previa, but it turned out that she is fine.  I have a bunch of little things for the family and I am hoping to be able to go visit them in Denver when the little sweetie is born.  Yay!!!  I think she'll have red hair, but we'll have to wait and see. 

We've been doing some (a lot) of work on our yard and house lately...hmm, maybe that's why my back is out?!?!....and the yard is looking good.  Now I'm thinking of many different ways to spend our tax refund/stimulus money.  Some of our wish-list projects:  we want to put concrete curbing in the backyard, or paint the house, or I want to upgrade appliances inside, or we could pay down credit card, but that's not as much fun.  Then, of course, there's always the pool dream.  And my bathroom remodel.  So many dreams, so little cash...

Thanks for checking in....hope things are well wherever you are.  Check back again for more exciting news from the Jesienouski's...

No comments:

Post a Comment