Friday, April 25, 2008

Mykaela Astrid Strong is on her way!!

My mom just called and said that Erin was admitted to the hospital today because of her high blood pressure.  They were planning to keep her about a week for treatment and observation, but I guess her pressure spiked so they decided to induce.  (I hope I'm getting this right!)

Hopefully, Erin will have a good labor and we'll have a beautiful baby Myka this weekend (maybe on Taylor's birthday?)  Mom and I are planning on going up to help a bit for a few days after the baby comes...probably this Monday or Tuesday.  I bet Mike's getting anxious and nervous, but he'll be a great dad.  This has been a long time coming. 

(I'm so excited for you guys!!!  You know you are in our prayers and we'll see you as soon as we can get there.  Give that baby kisses for me, and hugs for you both!)  Not that they'll have time to read my  blog but it had to be said.  

We're good...getting ready for Taylor's big bash tonight.  Love to everyone! See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Hope your birthday was a great one Taylor, When I got home last nite was pooped so didn't call so I guess that was a good thing with a sleep over and all. Sounds like your day was a special one, hopefully, Dad didn't forget to give you your present. Congratulations to the family with the new baby girl, hope and pray all is ok and healthy.
    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete