Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Aching Back

I have been having back issues over the past week...isn't it funny (not really) how I just start feeling like I make progress physically and I get some big setback that puts me back on the couch...it's very depressing.

Sunday I was having major spasms and migraine, so I stayed home from church but I went to work Monday even thought I still felt shaky.  After about 2 hours, it was so evident that I wasn't going to make it, so I went home and slept for the rest of the afternoon.  Yesterday was a little better, but I still can't do anything prolonged, so today I am going to the oncall whoever at the Doctor's office.  I just don't know who to call or I would have made an appointment on Monday.  At least they can give me something to relax my muscles and for pain, maybe.  I'm dreading it actually....I think I need therapy.

We did get Taylor's costume for the Talent Show this Friday.  She is VERY NERVOUS and excited!  She has a dress rehearsal on Thursday after school and I think that will help settle her nerves.  She is so brave and amazing! I never could have done this when I was her age.

As for Shaylie, it turns out she is going to two camps this summer.  Her GS troop decided to take the girls to Trefoil for a Troop Camp in July.  It will be over the 24th holiday though, so we'll miss her, but I think she'll have fun.  She'll go by herself (with Taylor) to camp first so she'll be an experienced camper by the time she goes with all the girls.  We'll keep you posted.

I've got the Millard 88 Reunion website up and running...and people are even visiting it! Yay!  Check it out! It's actually been kind of fun getting involved with this...I think I'm looking forward to it..who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment