Wednesday, May 7, 2003

New Design

I decided to change the way our page looked. I hope you like it. I fixed the dishwasher, again. I walked Taylor to School this morning, it is fun to walk with her to school. Later in the day, I walked back to school with Shaylie and she played at the slides until the bell rang and then walked them both home.

Shaylie and I went for a walk tonight. It was a wet and windy walk, as a storm was blowing in. Shaylie tends to start falling asleep around the dinosaur tracks, but I worked at keeping her awake, she didn't like that.

Tonya got a hold of the last kid on the team, I think at least 14 of the players will be there tomorrow night. Shaylie found another tee-ball, so now I have 7, which works out perfectly. We are going to make bases out of the gateway boxes. I just hope the weather is better tomorrow night than it was tonight. And I hope I don't mess up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment