Tuesday, May 27, 2003

It's a MonTues

I hate Monday's that are on Tuesdays. Something major always seems to go wrong. The day started off good, went to the gym and had a workout, and felt fine. After biking into work, I found out that richfield's server was down. Called Lance at 7:30, we weren't able to get it back up until he went in. Then I had a new user come in this morning. I couldn't get her user to move because my servers were not in timesync. So I spent 90 minutes trying to get that fixed, finally did. Then I found out that half of the power is off in Richfield, of course the half that the server is plugged into is the one that was off. What a morning!

We have baseball practice tonight at 6:00, hope I can get everyone playing to the best of their abilities.

The pool is wonderful (although still very cold), the nice thing is, it is keeping our patio cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment