Friday, May 16, 2003

Practice #2

Our second practice went much better than the first, the kids and the adults understood the rotation, so that went well. I was able to get all the kids to hit, even if it only went a couple of feet (sometimes that actually goes better, because no one is standing that close. We are going to have another practice on Tuesday, in which we will play a mock game. I watched to see who can hit and throw well at practice and tried to divide up the team fairly. Our first game is Wednesday. It will be interesting to see how it goes.

Tonya is up in Provo with the PTA. So Taylor and Shaylie and I are having a father-daughter weekend. Things have been going well so far. We all miss you Tonya.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, How did the weekend go for Father and daughters???? Thanks Tonya for the EMAIL was so thoughtful of you. It was a sad but also a good day, like I told Scott when we talked that we are so lucky to have had Stan and Dad in our lives, he was a special man and we are better people for knowing and having him love us.
    I went up to see Andy today, he is at old Salt Lake Regional, he wasn't doing good today, he had a temp so they were giving him some medicine. Once again thanks so much for the card and email, made me cry not because I was sad was so thoughtful and sweet of you. I Love You and My son and my two beautiful granddaughters. My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX for my girls

    ReplyDelete