Tuesday, May 6, 2003

And so it begins.....

Tonya called all of the parents of the kids on my baseball team, telling them that practice begins this Thursday at 6:00. 13 out of 15 parents said that they would be there, one said their other son has a game and will be there Tuesday, and one wasn't home. I am getting more and more nervous every day. I hope I don't mess up.

In other news, I have been going to the gym and 5:30 every morning. It is really nice to have my workout done before I go to work. I also swim and sit in the jacuzzi, so I feel really great by the time I bike to work.

Taylor lost one tooth on Thursday night, and then came home Friday from school with the other one out. It sure did make a mess, she had blood all over her sleeve and the front of her shirt, that must have been a joy to watch at school.

Shaylie only seems to hate me when she is tired now. She actually likes to play with me a lot of the time. Still won't go near me when she is mad or crying, however. Oh well, at least I can be in the same building with her now.

3 comments:

  1. I love you Scott. You don't have to be nervous about coaching. You'll do great! You're a great dad, so you'll make it special for Taylor and that will make it awesome for the other kids, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tay, you look so cute with your teeth missing...Im sure you'll find them soon..Ill call you later.
    Scott , you will do a good job and love it, its what you do, sports...
    talk later Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott, you will do great coaching, I have great faith in you. Just enjoy it and the kids. Love you!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete