Friday, November 7, 2003

Already November!

Times flies when you don't update your web site :) What to catch you up on? Taylor is taking a painting class from a lady in our ward. Her first project was a thanksgiving turkey. It is really cute. Shaylie is in a dance class. Tonya is really busy with PTA and Scouts, and I am about to get around 40 new computers at work. So basically, we are all really busy.

We are thinking about having Christmas here in St. George, the weather is normally better, and the family new year's party is sounding like it will be in Utah Valley, so we won't have to travel far for that. So mom, if it is ok with you to come down, let us know.

We are getting new carpeting!!!!! Boulevard had a GREAT sale (and 18 months no paying, gotta love that :D), so we are getting rid of our wrinkled, matted-down, messy, stained, so-dirty-you-don't-want-to-touch-it grey crapet, I mean carpet :P

P.S. I am hopefully getting a new laptop :cool: although if I get the one I want, laptop computer is an incorrect term. It would be better called a "transportable computer." The one I want is ten pounds and has a 17" screen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Gee, how exciting getting new carpet, that will be great, what color are you getting??? Yes, I can come for Christmas, that's fine with me and then I don't have to decorate. Ha I really have a hard time to think about going down stairs and digging that stuff out. I enjoyed during it when dad was here he would go out with me and tell me where to put the stuff and be sure that it pulled in at the end. No, if you kids have decided that its ok with me. Will look and see when Christmas is and put in my time right now before Connie does. Ha She has been sick all week, she is lucky to have a hubby that works for her.
    Tonya, I've been looking for the girls something for their beds, do you want a quilt or comfortor??? I been looking for something that is a little grown up for Taylor and yet now so big for Shaylie and yet match. I found kinda a cute quilt today but want to look some more. I can just hear Papa J. say," you should have gotton them because you go back and they will be gone." Oh well, I like to look.
    Went to mass at ten brought Mom home and went back for the Scout breakfast , was good. Now I'm going to go over and say the rosary with Father at three.
    You guys be safe and MyLove and Prayers. Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete