Thursday, November 13, 2003

Taylor is Awesome!

We just got back from Taylor's school. We were attending the Storytelling Festival to watch Taylor tell her story: When The Rooster Crowed by Patricia Lillie. She was so awesome! I was really nervous for her but she got right up in front of the whole school (even 5th graders, said Taylor) and told it like a pro, actions and everything! There were only a few 2nd grade kids who did it in front of the school since they aren't allowed in the competition next week. Many of the 2nd graders opted to just tell the story in front of their own class, but our Taylor wanted to do it in front of everyone! She is so brave! Next year, she will have this good experience to help her in the competition! And frankly, I think she would have done well this year! I don't know why they don't allow it. Anywho, Scott and I are so proud of her (as if you can't tell). She is so much more brave than I was at her age I can't stand it. I wish everyone could have seen it. I have never wanted a video camera more! Oh well, someday. I will always remember this though! I was truly impressed with her poise and her courage! That was a scary experience and she came through it with bells on! Good job sweetie! :D :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Hey, way to go Taylor, wish I could have been there to hear you read your story. Maybe you can read it for me at Christmas time. So proud of you.
    How is Shaylie's mouth, fine I hope and Pray.
    Are you sure you guys want me to come for Christmas, because Ican come earlier. I don't want to take over your Christmas's. I'm happy to come but don't want to you guys to think you have to have me every year. Let me know.
    Got the girls cute quilts and shams for their beds today, what a deal I got today, I'm tired tonite from saving so much money and shopping today. Ha.
    Well, my dears, take care , be safe and My Love and Prayers, MOm J XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete