Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Another Shaylie Mishap

Well, she did it again. This time the girls were playing in the backyard and Shaylie was sliding on the slide with a pole in her mouth. (I didn't know this, of course.) I heard this gurgly kind of scream and Shaylie came running in with blood dripping out of her mouth. I didn't know what had happened at first, but after a little patience and a lot of questions, I determined that the pole had cut underneath Shay's tongue. I debated about going to the doctor but then figured there wouldn't be much they could do about it anyway. She is all but healed today and this happened on Sunday (as usual).

I wanted to tell you, Rose, that quilts are great. It's what I prefer since they seem to hold up better, but if you find something that is cute in comforters that's okay too. I posted earlier in reply to your first question but you must have missed it. Sorry if I caused you to miss any good buys. :blush: I know you will get something wonderful.

I don't really have anything else to post. We are still very busy, and I'm sure it will only be getting busier as we head into the holidays. I am SOOOO excited to get my new carpet. The color is Seafoam green and I love it! We are inviting as many family members as can manage (especially the big manly men) to come help us with the operation since we'll have to move ALL our furniture out and we might paint the walls as well since it seems to be a good time with no carpet or furniture in the house. It will go pretty quick I think. I will let everyone know when I have the date scheduled for the installation. I'm going to try to do it over a weekend if possible, so it will be more convenient for everyone.

Our love to everyone! We'll post again soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my gosh, Shaylie, we are going to have to wrap you up in something to protect you from all these accidents you have. Thank God it wasn't any serious than what it was, made me break out in a sweat when I read it, your guardian angel was watching over you Shaylie.
    Going to RCIA tonite, its been cool today, are you guys getting rain, hope so. Suppose you didn't have to work today Scott. Some people are lucky.
    Best get my office closed up and call it day, another one over at the Sandpiper.
    GlaD TO HEAR about the new carpet, it sounds like a pretty color. Yes, what a job tho but how nice it will look when it done.
    Love you guys bunches, Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete