Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Red Cliffs

After work yesterday, we drove up to Red Cliffs recreational area. It is about 20 miles north of St. George and west of the town of Harrisburg. It is a nice park and it only costs $2.00 to go out for the day ($8.00 to camp over night) Once you are there, there is a short natural water slide into a decent sized pond inside on a little rock canyon. The hike there was a little nervous however, as it was hot, all the girls (except Taylor) where complaining (or on the verge of death), and the half mile seemed to go on forever. When we got there Taylor was the first down the slide and did it a lot. Anje also went down it, however Shaylie was to little to climb up the rock so she only played in the pond. The hike back out seemed a lot easier for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Scott, this is Mike. Just need to know your fax # so I can get you a couple of flyers on the website. I also need to have them set up for internet payments. I like your blog...nice van!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found keys on my tread mill and then I went to call you on the phone and here it was ringing in the bedroom, Had to call a couple times before we found the phone under the bed. So got it here, maybe you can stop when you are on your way to Park City on Thiursday.
    Hope you had a good birthday party for Grandpa Heath.
    Take care guys and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    I think I'm going to go for a swim. Got my water class tomorrow nite.
    XX For My Girls

    ReplyDelete