Friday, July 15, 2005

Toyota is back

Last night I got a message on my phone the the Toyota is finally finished and I could pick it up. From all the doom and gloom, I was very nervous how much it was going to cost. So I called them this morning to ask them how much it was (I had found my Platinum credit card and was ready to have to use it) the guy started reading the numbers. 3..6..7..2..6 I was expecting 3,672.6 but then he didn't read any more numbers. So I said 367 dollars, he said uh-huh, and I quickly said thank you very much and I will be there shortly to pick it up. I then called Anissa, had her pick me up, went and paid in full for the repairs, drove it home on the freeway, came back to work, and am a very happy camper. :-D

I may just have to go to Tunex and show them how much our "unfixable" car cost to fix. I, of course, will drive the Toyota over there. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment