Thursday, July 28, 2005

AAAAAAAGUGUGUGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Is that how you spell a scream? I can't remember......We thought our Toyota (or Totaled, as I am now affectionately calling it) was fixed, but last week we took it in to fix the quirky headlights and this morning it is back to not running. It starts up okay and then dies. GRRRRR! WE just picked it up yesterday, paid the bill, and now it is back to being a piece of junk! I called Toyota and they are going to send a tow truck to pick it up....in fact, they just came to get it. I hope they can actually make some progress this time. If not, I suppose we can do what Taylor suggested....push it off a cliff and be done with it. We were a one car family for quite a while, a little longer won't kill us. And watching this car drop would be extremely satisfying...oh well, a girl can dream.

3 comments:

  1. I am starting to think that I need to add a car news section to our blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the Jesienouskis to be the unluckiest people when it comes to cars. First the "Unspeakable Trade" and now all this trauma with the new van and "Old Toad" (as I like to call Toyotas). Anyway, just thought I would wish you good luck with the whole car thing. Luv, Your Bro Chad.

    p.s. We LOVE our new laptop. It is the bomb diggity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, My goodness so sorry about these cars, just getting it all over with now and then everything will be ok again for years. We never know what we have when our car works Huh.
    I'm still planing on coming for Shaylie's birthday if it is ok, just let me know if I need to get a motel room. Did Anise find a apt. yet, time is going fast, tomorrow the first of Aug. two more weeks till school starts, had to imagine.
    I was looking at back packs but didn't dare get any incase you guys have, if not I will take the girls when I come to get them. I got one for the Knights of Columbus was doing a thing at church, you get a new back pack and put some supplies in it and then they will give them to charity. So I picked a Kindergarden one, got a cute Dora back pack and put stuff in it, was cute.
    Well, my dears, not much for news, just working. Take care and My Love to you four. XX For my girls Mom J.

    ReplyDelete