Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Well...more bad news...

I can't believe it but we are experiencing even more car problems! This time with our "new" van...the service engine light came on yesterday and the car felt very jerky so I took it in to the dealer to have them run a check on it. She just called me to tell me that the entire transmission needs to be replaced and it is going to cost

    a lot!

I guess it's a good thing that we didn't have to spend as much as we thought on the Toyota, but I sure wish we could be done with this business. We still have a few things to tweak on that car too, so I won't be surprised if we wear out our credit card in the next few days.

I am trying hard to keep a positive attitude about all this but right now I think I'm going to have a good cry. And I am DONE buying cars....

No comments:

Post a Comment