Monday, August 22, 2005

My new calling

After what seems like years of begging, I am the new Ward Web Administrator. I get to maintain our Ward's new website. I never thought that it would happen with our current Stake Presidency, as the President is not much on technology and his first counselor says that the internet is "of the devil." I guess people can change :-D

Shaylie has her first official day of school today. She is very excited. Tonya has her first day in front of children today. She is a little nervous, as she doesn't exactly know what she is going to do. I think that she will be fine.

2 comments:

  1. Tonya, you will be good at teaching computers. just think they will be easier than trying to learn your Mother. Let me know how it went
    Shaylie should have a good day and make lots of new friends. How does Taylor like her teacher...."e" me and let me know....Scott congrats on your new webmaster assignment....youll be awesome.......Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Well, how did the week go, I know you did good Tonya, you have alot of patience and good with kids, you will be AOK.
    Shaylie, grandma was thinking of you all week, how was it?? FUN FUN
    That's right up your alley Scott, more things to do on the computer.
    I went to ten o'clock mass, then I went and got some stuff for Mom,stopped at the store and got a few things, they are having really good sales, save money. Ha
    Not much for news, just been busy here at Sandpiper, get to start back at water class tomorrow nite, last week they were closed to clean the pool, did my treadmill. Well, my dears, take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete