Friday, August 12, 2005

No TGIF for me...

I'm getting ready for Shaylie's Birthday party, and helping Anissa with her classroom and I need to get everything ready for a house full of visitiors and I could certainly use another Thursday or two to get it all done. But, alas, Friday is here....which means I don't have much time for it all. Something will have to suffer I'm sure, but do I get to choose? Hmmmm.

Anyhow, we haven't heard from Rose in a while, so I'm not sure when to expect her. She usually gets here about 12:30 or 1:00 so I'm sure that will be what we can expect today. I hope and pray she will get here safely.

I got the job, by the way. I think I actually had it before the whole process began. I showed up to interview and they asked me if I wanted Panorama. I said Yes! and they passed me on to the paperwork patrol. She said they would send my contract to the school. So I guess that's it...I hope I know what I'm getting myself into....

Love to everyone! I got to quit a-wasting time!!!! Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment