Wednesday, September 14, 2005

1005

That is the number of miles that I have put on my bike this year. I went over a thousand as I was rounding Foremaster Hill this morning. I was hoping to have a lot more, but with the bike trails washed out still and the fact that I only got to ride my bike about ten days in January due to all the rain, I feel it is still a great accomplishment. I love having an odomenter on my bike. Next year I will have to try to get over 2000 miles.

I am traveling up to Salt Lake today for our last annual WIT picnic. September 30th is the last day that I work for DWS and then I transfer to DTS. I hope all goes well (I know it won't, I just hope that I get to keep a job that pays around the same level as I am currently making) Next week, I have Linux training, so I am going to be gone for almost a week and a half. Hopefully the rest of the family can get along without me ;-) (they probably won't even notice)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Scott, you know we always miss you when you are gone. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Scott, yu know they really do miss you when your gone.....they really do. really lots.....really....Love ya Grmama Dawn You could stop by on your way back...I may be there.....Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah -you're probably right, no one will miss you!!
    Hee, Hee, Hee, Ha, Ha, Ha
    Just Kiddin Bro - Congratulations on the bike miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the bike milestone!
    The job will be even better than before - the system (eventually) recognizes great talent. Thanks for keeping this website/blog for us. I know I don't read it often enough and rarely comment, but it is so good to be able to get on and catch up on your lives & hear about the comments from others.
    I really enjoyed the stories/pics about Taylor's g-scout trip and Shaylie's b-day. The only problem is it makes us miss you all more than ever!
    Keep up the great job Tonya, I am excited to hear about your adventures.
    As for us up here in ID, we are just about recovered. 2 weeks ago, Pam found out that she also had a broken elbow! By then the doctor just decided to ignore it. She should get her splints off this next week. Most of the bruises are gone, but she has quite a collection of scars on her right arm. Everyone looks at me and then asks "Weren't you with her?" I think that they suspect spouse abuse. I'm glad there were so many witnesses so that I have a good defense.
    We are planning on being in Orem on 10/1 to bring Papa & Viola down for a visit with his side of the family. If any of you are able to be up that way, drop in and say hi. Pam & I are in severe need of some grand-kid hugs (oh and kid hugs too).
    Anyway, Love and kisses to all of you & please keep your seatbelts tight and stay safe!!!!! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete