Saturday, September 10, 2005

Just checking in

We are all doing well. It is actually a bit cooler here today…only 90 so we were out doing some yardwork. We discovered that half our back yard was dead because the sprinklers were out, but the girls didn’t think to tell us the lawn was yellow. Scott replaced a few and now they are working okay. The girls are both doing well in school. I think they will both be super busy before long. Dance is underway, and they both joined girl scouts this year, so there won’t be a lack of activities. As soon as chorus starts, we’ll probably be swamped. I will keep you posted when I find out how to post on the front page. Talk to you soon. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Another Sunday and another week gone by, can't believe how fast the weeks go. Not much going on just the usual at Sandpiper, people coming and going and complaining. Ha.
    I have a dentist appointment on this Friday, just a check up. hope I'm lucky and no cavities but I think I have one problem in my mouth, will wait and see. The gal that was there when you went to Dr. Sanford isn't there anymore Scott, another gal and she really cleans your teeth, I'm always glad when it is over, ouch.
    Sounds like everything is going Aok in school with the girls and you to Tonya. Everything is starting up again so the days will be more busier, wish I was close to help or take part in the fun things, dance, scouts and just fun school things. Well, my dears , take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls I'm being cut off

    ReplyDelete