Monday, September 19, 2005

Halfway through...

We are halfway through our week without Scott! I can honestly say that it is much easier to keep our family going when Scott is here. We miss you. We have had a busy few days. We had Girl Scout activities, birthday parties and church lessons. Mom, Grandma and Papa Great came down on Saturday for Grandma Great's birthday--We had a happy 82nd birthday party--and today is one of Shaylie's friend's party. School is going well, and today the front office secretary asked if I would like to sub for her once in a while in the mornings. I wouldn't mind the extra money...but it already feels like I am missing out on a lot of time with Shay now anyway...I guess I need to get used to it...so far I haven't had to get a babysitter except for on Fridays...so this would be another time that I would need to farm Shay out to someone else. I told her I would let her know by tomorrow. The week ahead is looking busy too. Dance and Mutual, School Carnival is on Friday. (Thank Goodness I am not in charge this year!) And Scott comes home on Saturday! Hallelujah! I think I will take a vacation when he gets back! or whatever. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I only am taking a half day Friday, but should be down early enough to help alittle with Shay.
    What is Chads "e" mail and his website. Just found out about the web thing and never get "e" so I forgot the address....All family should "e" mail all their info to Karen Denning at her "e" I don't have that either.....send them to me at dawn@millardk12.org my new address then I will send them on.
    Name's "e"mail address phone birthdays ....all info.....She is getting us together a [hone book.....of the fam damily.....love to all....
    Tonya you can enjoy the carnival this year....although yu lookind like you enjoyed it last yeat to me....Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops phone book in a hurray....Love ya all

    ReplyDelete