Saturday, January 21, 2006

Table Built

James saved me with the power tools, as he had a drill press so that the bolt holes were straight! He also had a couple of great suggestions to make the table more stable. Now my train table is 40 inches tall, which makes it eye level when I am sitting down, which makes it great to watch! I'm going to play with it for a few days (that is why I put all the power poles on, I think it's neat) Then I will pull everything off the table and put the foam insulation on so that I can build the lakes and rivers into it. Then we will put the track back on the foam and start building the mountains, hills and tunnels. Here is a great picture of it. Hopefully someday it will look like a neat scene.

Train Table

2 comments:

  1. Nice train set and table....Birthday is coming what do you need for it ..Or just money? So you can get what you want.

    Mike and Erin are coming in to Provo on the 10th of Feb. to help Brian move , I thought I'd take Mom an Dad up to visit. Then on the weekend of Pres. day we are going (Anissa and ANje An I and hopefully Chad and Bella and I was hoping you and Family....We all could go to the ren fair and come back that Monday. Leaving Sat. morn...en SUnday....Fast trip but fun....anyway that is the deal.....Love ya Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need train stuff ;-) Send money!!!!

    ReplyDelete