Thursday, January 12, 2006

Test Complete

Now you know what it feels like when we go to your blogs and see nothing new :P

We have been super busy lately, trying to catch up and get back settled in. My file servers are running decently, and I have been able to run regular backup and repairs on them. I have redone both of my computers in my office, so everything feels fresh and new.

Tonya found one of her articles on the web site, I am sure that you received an email about that. She was writing her new ones for this month yesterday. We have to get her video filmed and sent in with her application soon, we watched another episode last night and she really wants to be on the show.

Taylor got a "way to go" award from her teacher at school. She has been trying her best to be happy, and for the most part, she has been. She kept getting up late last night, so we will see how well she does today. Shaylie tested at a level 3 reading level, if I understand correctly, that means she can read at a first grade level! :D

Last week we had a night out with our friends. We went with the Sabitais's, the Terry's, and the Sefort's. We went and saw a movie and then went to Blue Bunny for ice cream (I had the sugar free kind of course) We sat and talked for quite a long time.

On Monday, we had Mommy-Daughter, Daddy-Daughter Date Night (MDDDDN). Tonya and Shaylie went up to the "D" on the side of the hill, went to Panda Express and came home to watch movies, however, Anissa broke down and they went to rescue them. Taylor and I went to Applebee's (no she didn't have a Long Island Ice Tea ;-) ) and then we went to the REC Center and played for quite a while. It was a fun night.

4 comments:

  1. Tonya,
    Congratulation on being an official author!! I enjoyed the article, but now you need to let me know what you are talking about on the "show"?

    Scott,
    If I had it to do over again, I would adopt your Daddy-Daughter date as a way for me to be closer to my family. It is a truly breakthrough idea in parenting.

    Keep up the great work. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You STILL haven't made your video for the Biggest Loser? That was the show right? When is the application due? I would think they would be filming the next season already, but maybe I am wrong. have a great day and talk to you later. BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Application is due at the end of the month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you better get busy. Month's half over already. Love You!

    ReplyDelete