Tuesday, January 31, 2006

On my way

This morning I looked at my mileage meter on my bike and it read 226 miles. I am well on my way to making my goal for the year. It will be easy to put that many miles in as the weather warms up and I don't have to bundle up to go for a bike ride!

My family took me to Ruby River for my birthday, Roger and Pam gave us gift certificates to go there. At the end of the meal, Tonya put her arm around me and asked the waiter what humiliating things they do for people on their birthdays. He said we don't sing, which was a relief, and then brought a big piece of ice cream cake, which the family devoured. I thought I got off easy, until he brought the fifty gallon hat for a picture. I will scan that in later.

Taylor is currently at 300 cookie boxes sold. Although recently she has been picking up steam, so hopefully she will meet her goal.

1 comment: