Sunday, January 1, 2006

Year end notes

Today I reset the mileage counter on my bike. The final total for miles this year: 1476. My goal for the coming year is to pass 2000. Now that there is a road going around Foremaster Ridge, I should be able to attain this goal easily. There is also talk of fixing the bike trails, which was the reason why I didn't get as much mileage as I had hoped to.

James is letting me borrow a power supply, so both of my trains are now running. In fact, He gave me a Union Pacific GP Engine so I have been using that. All of my train engines have been f9's, so this is really exciting for me.

New Year's was a success. We had a good party, we played lots of games and watched lots of movies. The first night fireworks were visible from out our front door, so we rang in the new year with fireworks. Taylor got her dreamed about scooter in Christmas 2, so she is extremely happy.

4 comments:

  1. Christmas 2 was an even better success than last year. (I know I say that every year, but it was!) The only way it could have been better would to have had Erin & Mike & Odin there. Anyway, Pam and I had an absolutlely incredible time. Thank you Tonya, Scott and everyone else that helped to make it such a success. One of the best things was all of the hugs and kisses that I got from Taylor, Shaylie, Anje & Bella! I wish we were closer so that I could spend more time with you all. Pam & I kept looking at all of the exits between St. George & CC, thinking 'maybe we should get property there to retire to?' I keep dreaming.
    Keep in touch - Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you got my email, but http://www.millardhighalumni.com is a site for graduates of Millard. Registration is free...help everyone stay in touch...tell all your ol' classmates about it. Love you Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...a whole week has gone by with NO UPDATE....I sure hope youare all okay down there. :-)

    People might think you have disappeared. You better reply. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are still here....Busy & not much to say. Love you!

    ReplyDelete