Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who ordered Girl Scout Cookies....Taylor met her final goal of selling over 500 boxes....Grand Total 506! Yay, Taylor! This was her best year ever...and we just signed her up for the Odyssey High Adventure camp. It will either be the week of July 16 or July 22. She worked hard to be able to meet her goal and we are so proud of her...

Shaylie has developed a hacking cough so I am keeping her home from school today. I feel it coming on too, so hopefully we'll both get some rest and back to healthy. She really wants to go to school, so she is not very happy with me.

This is a busy week! Taylor has a choir concert tonight, and Girl Scouts tomorrow. They both have dance tonight...which I think they miss because of sickness and concert. I have a PTA Meeting Thursday and Scott and I have Temple Night friday...plus Einstein Race on Saturday...the training kind of petered out since they changed from a 5K to a PiK, but I think they are both prepared to run the shorter distance. Later Saturday, a Leadership Training at the church for Mom and Dad, Sunday I teach. I am realizing right now that I could probably keep going indefinitely.....so I'll just stop. Sheesh, just wait until soccer gets going...both of the girls are signed up this year....I'm excited that Shaylie is starting to be old enough to play.

Anyway, love to all. We are sorry that we aren't going to be able to see Mike and Erin when they are up helping the ABCD Strongs move to Colorado...we are sad that the ABCD Strongs are moving to Colorado as it means that we will see even less of them than we do now, but we are happy for them too!...we are sending Mike and Erin's Christmas Present with Mom since we have been big slackers and haven't sent it yet...and finally, please let us know how you are all doing...we love to hear from you!

5 comments:

  1. So much for Anissa keeping up with her blog this month...I week has passed and there is still no post for Feb. Shame shame. And congratulations Taylor on your cookie sales. I hope you got my order in there.

    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Taylor....on the cookie sales. What time is the run on Sat. I think I'm coming down to exchange cars. (again)
    I will want to watch Tay and Scott run......Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Taylor, over 500 boxes of cookies, that's alot of cookies.
    I've been looking at cars, looked at a 2003 Maxada Tribute today, has 34,000 miles on it, really like it and drives great. Will see if Uncle Lloyd will go with me on Friday and check it our. David Clark from st Vincents sells lexus for Larry Miller and he has been talking to me on cars. He brought A subura yesterday, was a 2005 it was ok but more money and I didn't like the seats so much. Oh well, if it is meant to be it will be, will probably sell the Buick out right not use as a trade in, U. Lloyd has talked about buying it and also the maintenance man has asked for it.so we will see.
    Shaylie, I hope you are feeling better, Did you girls get your valentine cards???
    Take care, be safe and My love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing new on your blog in February either, Chad! Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I noticed that too, so much for talking smack. LOL

    But I am not the one that stated I was going to keep up on it for February. SO there. :p

    ReplyDelete