Thursday, February 9, 2006

Update

Update....Shaylie bounced back quickly from her sickness, I think mostly because she gave it to me.  I called the school today to see if they are thinking of firing me yet, but they sounded semi-sympathetic, so I guess I'll still have a job after I recover...Scott & I (and Taylor from the bathroom after she was supposed to be all tucked in and sleeping) watched Biggest Loser finale last night, wondering when I'll hear from them, no word yet...sending Shaylie to school and trying to sleep off my stupid sickness.  That's right, I said the S word!  I hate being sick.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you are sick.....for once I am NOT...(hahahaha)
    I'm trying to work it out that I can come to the race but not looking good..
    Anissa may have to come up for her car. I have too many things going on. I have Bella for not sure how long. We're having a good time. Great and Papa are watching her in the days.....Friday we're going to meeting Mike and Erin, she will get to come so they can see her. Then I have ahir I had to postpone until Sat. THe race is at 10.00 so I'm not so sure of it all. Let yu know Love you all Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you said a BAD word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad Word??
    Was it "Anissa" Or "ahir"?

    ReplyDelete