Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Cookie Sales

Taylor (my very busy daughter) wanted me to let all the family know that she is currently taking Cookie orders. She keeps telling us that she is going to call you all, but with everything she has going on in her life, plus selling to the neighborhood, she keeps running into bedtime before we think of it. If you would like to support Taylor by ordering cookies, please either email your order or call us...or wait for us to call, because it we will eventually get to it. Sales end Saturday and we turn the order in on Monday.

Happy February! I, for one, am glad to have January behind us. February through May is my favorite time of year down here. I love the temperatures and trees blooming...it is awesome. I am very ready to put winter behind me. I feel like some of my energy is returning after the "after-christmas blahs" I've had this year. It helps that I have been having some fun things happening in my life...i.e. ClubMom, Biggest Loser application sent in (no word yet), I won a $25.00 gift card at the District Health Fair, I sang my first solo in church, and I am loving my calling to work with the Young Women. I am even feeling better about Taylor and her hair pulling issues. We finally went to see a counselor about it and I think it will be good for her to learn some strategies. The counselor did refer us to a Child Psychiatrist, but I don't know if I am ready for that yet. She is doing much better and has her eyebrows back, but I know she is still struggling with it and probably will forever more. Scott has given her a blessing and I know that she will be better for it.

Shaylie and Scott are bonding over the whole train thing. Scott is thinking of getting the girls their own little "Thomas" engine that they can run on his layout. I am glad that they are having fun with it. Shaylie is also after me to give her a surprise party, like Taylor had at Halloween. She thinks it is only fair and it has to be her friends not Taylor's. We'll see, maybe for Valentine's or St. Patrick's Day.

We are trying to think of something creative (cheap) and fun to do for Spring Break this year. Our break is from March 13-17 this year. If anyone has any good ideas, let us know. We haven't been out of town in a good long time and I would love to pack our bags and head out somewhere.

Please post us a message...it seems like everyone has really backed off the whole blog thing, I know you all are reading it, would it kill you to say HI? Really, we love to hear from you and I check in on the other sites almost everyday, so keep those up too....I know I can't talk since I haven't posted in quite a while, but "do what I say, not what I do"...right? Anyway, length of entry must count for something. Love ya! T:)

4 comments:

  1. You're always welcome to come to Holden...We could go out to the caves or Ely or something.....I could take a couple of days.....So if you're interested you know your always welcome.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the school doesn't want me to see your blogs, It is now blocked .
    I'll not see you for awhile. my computer is still down.... Love you all Guess you'll have to call

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are here and reading - My goal for Feb is to keep up on my blog so we'll see

    We should "Break" together. Road Trip! and by taking turns in cars with kids, we could have a small chance of keeping our sanity!

    Call me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemans Cave or Mt Rushmore sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete