Friday, May 26, 2006

Bummer!

Took Taylor to the doctor yesterday and he says she pulled her triceps muscle and has a pretty deep bruise. I was so glad nothing was torn but he told her no swimming for three weeks...which means no swim team.  She was very sad and cried all through lunch at Applebee's.  I think she is feeling better now, but we are all very disappointed.  I know she would have done so well.  But this does free up a lot of time for other summer fun!  And she can always do swim team next year, I guess.

This weekend, we are travelling to Mom's for Memorial Day.  Anissa has recruited a bunch of the cousins to go work on Grandma and Grandpa Heath's garage because they (and by they, I mean Grandpa) keep tripping over stuff.  It should be a big job, but many hands make light work...so hopefully we'll be done in no time. 

Next Tuesday and Wednesday, I am watching Bella for Chad.  Depending on what time we get home Monday, I may have her Monday night too.  This will be fun, she is such a cutie! 

Nothing much else going on....we'll keep you posted as the summer flies by.  Hope to hear from you all soon! Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm so sorry Taylor that you hurt your arm, also, sorry about not being able to do the swimming mets and etc. you were going to do this summer. You and Shaylie will have to come and spend a few days with me. ShaylieCongratulations on your graduation into 1st grade, my gosh, just think next year it will be full days for you. Isn't that exciting.
    You will be still with the State Scott if you take this new job??????
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Went to the cemetary yesterday and put up flowers, not a fun day, just hope they are still up there with this silly weather we are having, will go Monday to the mass. I got another bunch fixed up incase the ones I put there have blown away, would hate not to have something up there.
    Take care, love to all. XX For my girls Much Love and Prayers, MomJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I will just be with the Department of Technology Services. If I survive till the next governor, I'm sure things will change again.

    ReplyDelete