Monday, May 1, 2006

We're Back Online!

Yay! We now have Internet at our house again!  What a relief...you never realize how much you depend on something until it isn't there anymore....wait, should I have said that in Spanish? Oh well.  We are so glad to be back in the CyberCommunity.  We have been having tons of fun settling into our new place, getting to know new neighbors, and getting ready for the winding down of the school year.  Scott has almost completed the first phase of his first real train layout and he is having a great time.  Taylor had a wonderful birthday party.  She and her friends all had a raucous, sleepless night followed by soccer games and canyon hiking the next day.  They all survived, though they were mighty tired.  Shaylie is still asking if we can move back to our old house, as she misses all her old playmates.  She is finding new ones here though, so I don't imagine it will take long to forget all about the old place.  I am having fun decorating and buying furniture.  I have many more walls and rooms in this place than before, so I imagine it will take a while. I am in no hurry...I want to find things that will last us a while and that we really love.  We are mostly out of boxes and that is the most important thing.  So, that it is from our little corner of the world.  Hope everyone we love is healthy, happy, and....I tried to think of another h word, but nothing came....Oh well.  Love to everyone.....bye.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogospere!! I am looking forward to seeing some train pictures posted to show Scott-world. How about some b-day pictures? Give everyone hugs & kisses from us, we miss you so much! We are going to be in Orem this Fri, Sat & Sun? if you have reason to be up that way, we would really love to see you. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't decided whether I'm coming Thurs. night or Friday morning.
    My appt. isn't until a little later so there is no rush, cause you all will be in school..... I have appts I can do Thurs. night...make a little moola before I come spend it all.
    I'll let you know.. Glad your technology is back.
    Have fun with your dinner Friday. Love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete