Saturday, May 20, 2006

Finished for the year...

Yay! I am done with the school year. And what a crazy last day it was. Everything that could go wrong with the computer lab did. Computers crashing, internet down, printer died...you name it.  I spent most of the day following the tech guy around the school complaining.  I'm sure he'll be thrilled that I am no longer there.

The girls still have about 3 days left.  Mostly fun, end-of-year stuff: swim days, graduations, and yearbook signings.  Then summer will be full on busy.  We are planning around swim team and lessons now, but we have managed to find time for a few other fun things...the first being a trip to Lagoon in June.  I still have to make reservations at the RV park, but we are planning to camp a couple nights so we don't have to rush up and back.  Maybe we'll get to see some family while we are up in the north country.

Tonight is our Ward BBQ/Block party that is being held at our house.  I hope it all goes well. We are not in charge, we've just volunteered our place for the party site. It feels weird that there are going to be a ton of people here and I don't really know what is going on.  I'm sure the people in power know what they're doing.

Well, Scott is making some big noise down in the train room.  I better go see what the latest project is.  Love to all and hope to hear from you all soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for the beautiful Mother Day cards, I loved them, I was so happy to see them in the mail because I was having kinda a sad day and they made me much more happier.
    Went to mass at ten and then went to breakfast with Gladys. I took yesterday off and went and helped plant flowers at the church, if they all live it will be really pretty because there was alot of flowers. I've got to go over in awhile and water my pots, that's my job and boy, they dry out so fast, almost have to go everyday.
    If you guys come up in June you are welcome to stay here if you want when you come to the Lagoon for your family thing.
    Next weekend the pools open and the fun starts, they are busy at first and then people seem to get tired of them. Been very busy times around here, I don't think Connie is coming back to work hasn't worked for two months or more, her husband works.
    Not much else for news, went to another play at the Grand Theater on Friday nite with on of my tenants, her husband is in Iraq and she has so nice to take me. We went to dinner before. I really like them, the mucicals are so fun, wish I could afford season tickets.
    School is over, where has the year gone. Anxious to see your house, Girls be very careful of the bees, they like me and I have been stung, put vinegar on the stinker, it stinks for awhile but takes the sore away.
    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the hairshow went well. I think the girls and guys had a really good time and the Mayan food was better than last year. You'll have to plan to go wilth us in the FAll.
    Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. It should be interesting how it all goes. I'm going to get some containers so we can put some of his things in them and label everything. Mostly the floor needs nothing on it , Dad keeps falling over all thge stuff. Love you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor,
    At the hairshow I saw a cute cut that I think you would like shorter on top a little but long at the bottom. Blends well....Ill have to see if you like it.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete