Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday Tidbits

Bunch of stuff happening this week...Taylor has Girl Scouts tonight (her first as Pres.) and Shaylie was invited to a Halloween Party at Lisa Loris' house. She is one of my counselors in the Primary and she has two girls about Shaylie's age. Very cute and fun family. It will be good for Shaylie to get to know them better. 

Tomorrow night, the girls have dance and I have Enrichment night.  I think Scott is having one of the N-scalers, Ralph, come over and help him paint his mini-microscopic people for his layout.  It is all coming together nicely.

Thursday night is the big School Carnival.  The so-called Redhawk Rally....I'm so glad I don't have anything to do with getting that going this year.  It's been nice to have a year off of PTA.  I think I might be ready to go back next year...but no promises.  I also have my weekly Presidency Meeting.  We are almost fully staffed in Primary but I'm finding it is a mostly uphill battle.  But lots to do and talk about.  This is also the night that the whole N-scale club is coming over to work on getting the modules ready for the big Train Show next month.  November 11th officially. 

Friday we managed to eke out some time to let our Home Teachers come over. Poor Bro. Suttefield always tries to make time for us, but we are always so busy that we have to schedule it out very carefully.  So we are going to be glad to see him. 

Saturday is our Ward Halloween Carnival....let's see, that makes 3 Halloween parties in one week, and that's not even counting Halloween....This should be tons of fun too....I know the activities committee has been working hard.  And my girls are looking forward to it, even though it isn't a Trunk or Treat and even though I won't be reprising my role as Madame Yasmeena, the Bad Fortune Teller.  Oh well.

So that's our week.  I certainly hope all of you  are just as busy and excited as we are.  You know Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year!  Let us know if you are reading our blog....we'd love to hear from you!  Post Again Soon....

2 comments:

  1. THanksgiving at Moms is a go..... Have the girls decided what they are going to be for Halloween yet.
    I'm still trying to find my decorations. It will be over before I find them I'm thinkin'.
    I personally have no parties for Halloween. The one at the church. I don't think I have a really good reason to go to that madhouse...
    I will enjoy seeing the little ghost and goblins coming to the door. all 8 of them...That the amount from last year......Its alot different than when you all were trick or treating.....
    I do have my blow-ups outside and they look cute. With my newly painted house. yahoo......
    My mice are gone for the time being I think....in the shop and house....
    (famous last words I know)
    I need to find muscles to bring the antique cupboard from the shop to the house.
    I found when I cleaned out the shop about 8 curling irons of all sizes if anyone needs some
    also I found 3 barrels , straighteners. zigzag irons from years ago. etc.
    It was quite fun, but they all need to go...I need the room. I also am using the video case from Moms to hold my color instead of the cupboards so I have lots of room..... Love you lots. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, HAPPY HALLOWEEN Getting ready to go to mass.
    Took a vacation day yesterday and taking another on next Saturday.
    You guys are welcome to come here for Christmas????
    Gotto get to church. My Love and Prayers Mom J.
    XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete