Friday, October 20, 2006

More Good News...

Taylor has been elected to be a member of her Girl Scout Troop Patrol.  This means she gets to wear a cord with her uniform that shows her leadership position. It's a three month stint.  This month she is serving as President, and the next two months she will rotate with the other two girls on the Patrol serving as Secretary and Treasurer. So by the end, she will have served in all three positions.  It's very cool.   Tonight, she, Shaylie and Scott are at a Girl Scout activity---at the Corn Maze---I sent Shaylie to tagalong, since she still hasn't been assigned a troop of her own yet.

We have had fun with Bella here! She is such a cutie and a good little girl. I love her sense of humor and it seems she is always singing a song.  I'm not quite sure when Krissy is coming to pick her up...she called this morning but she didn't talk to me when I answered the phone, just asked for Bella.  Bella talked to her for a minute, but then I noticed that she was not speaking into the phone anymore, though it was still at her ear, and she was just staring at the TV.  I asked if she was still talking to Mama and she said yes, then "Hello, hello...no she hung up." So, I don't know if she needed to talk to me or not.  Anyway, I was expecting her around 5pm for some reason, but I don't know why I have that hour in mind.  It doesn't really matter....but she is excited to see her mom.

After the activity tonight, Anissa invited the girls to come sleepover at her house tonight. That will be fun and make for another eventful weekend for us.  It seems there is never a shortage of things to do.  Time is flying. I still can't believe there is just over a week until Halloween.  I'm so not ready...Taylor hasn't even picked her costume yet.  And then, the holidays....sheesh.  I think we're planning to go to Mom's for Thanksgiving and then a quiet Christmas with just us this year, then up to Orem for New Year's at Dad's.  It will all be here in a blink of the eye.  And I still have Mike and Erin's present from last year...how bad is that?  But, luckily we are going to actually see them this year! Yay. 

Anyhow, I'm rambling.  We are obviously all well....we'd love to hear from you. Drop us a post every now and again....PAS....Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if it is Chads....I sent his home with Anissa , and I think she gave it to Chad at your house. Maybe, I guess if he is missing it he will call. Just know Chad I don't have your coat anymore.......
    Good for Taylor. she will do a good job.Just spent the day doing odd jobs for MOm and Dad. I leave tomorrow for Layton for a nail class on Monday. Some day off.....Love you all Mom

    ReplyDelete