Thursday, October 12, 2006

Kids, Kids everywhere!

Taylor and I had quite a day today. We both had babysitting jobs.  She had a neighbor call her to watch her kids for about 3 hours.  She was excited to go, and I had already agreed to watch my friend Amy's kids while she went to the dentist, so while she watched Jade and Brenden, I was watching Ethan, Hayden, and Miranda.  Then, when I had a lunch appointment, I left my charges with Taylor until their moms came to get them.  She did a very good job and earned $10.  Scott says she is earning more money in her side business than he is with his.  I guess it's a good gig if you can get it. 

Tonight, we have two other little friends over for a "late night"--Jake and Sydnee. Jake is Scott's business partners' son and they came to Scott's train club meeting and Sydnee is visiting Shaylie.  If you are wondering, a "late night" is a sleepover without the sleeping over part. The kids come and play until they get too tired (or I get too annoyed) and then we send them home.  It's not so bad as it goes.

Needless to say, I am very tired tonight.  I've already deemed tomorrow a "No Friends" day.  My kids aren't happy but their mama needs a break.  I suppose if they want to go somewhere else they are welcome to but my house if off limits.  At least for tomorrow.

Post again soon....love to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks Scott for the phone call on Friday, sorry I missed you. Was out doing my things, did go to the cemetery, got a new vase for Dad, it will be easier for me to put flowers in it, at least, I hope so.
    A beautiful day, but suppose to change, Went to the Scouts breakfast after mass, was yummy.
    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete