Monday, October 16, 2006

Business as Usual...

We had a great weekend with my Dad and Pam visiting.  Chad and Anissa both came yesterday afternoon for a visit as well. It was good to see everyone.  Now it's back to business as usual.  We are having the Moores over tonight for a Game Night.  And all the usual stuff happening during the week...dance, homework, etc.  I am babysitting Bella on Thursday and Friday....We'll post if anything fun, unusual, interesting happens...which it usually does.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like your staying busy. Unfortunately so am I with things breaking and falling apart. But these too shall pass.
    Monday on my vacation day. I am going to Layton to take a gel nail class ....So I'll need someones to practice on. Talk later
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering about your hair. You never did say (I don't think) if Scott liked your hair or if it is too hard to do . Do you still like it straight.
    I need pictures of yours and taylors hair.....take pictures and website them. So I can see your hair. Love you.....I have mine colored and cut it is really cute this time and a student did it...Told you they could do better.
    Love you MOM.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
    (See Anissa's Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott LOVES Tonya's new hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, a beautiful day, after mass went to give communion to Andrew, he knew me but kept seeing chipmucks and other critters while I was there, so sad.
    Spend all day Thursday at seminary with the lawyer for the complex, was interesting but a landlord doesn't have much of a choice to do things anymore, fair housing and all the other things involved. A person has to be so careful.
    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete