Tuesday, January 9, 2007

BB Progress...

No, Blackberry's not housebroken yet (and it's driving me mad), but we did go on quite a long walk today.  I'm very pleased.  He only pulled on the leash a little on the way home, especially on our circle, and the rest of the time he just walked along side me.  He got a little nervous around some big dogs that were barking along our route, but other than that it was vast improvement. 

He's still got one more round of vacs and then we're getting him fixed...I don't exactly know what to expect with that...but then he'll be a fit and ready to face the world.  If only we could get him housetrained....all things in time, I suppose.

He's a very good little guy.  I'm going to have to post some pictures soon.  He's more doubled in size since we brought him home.  Still cute as ever!

The rest of us are great!  We tried to go letterboxing yesterday, but the first site we went to had been completely razed due to new construction and the second had horrible instructions.  We were pretty disappointed but we'll try it again.  Shaylie especially raked me over the coals for it not working out right.  She didn't really get that it wasn't my fault.  I'll have to make sure to redeem myself on the next trip out.

Hope 2007 is treating everyone well so far.  For anyone interested, I'm speaking in church on the 28th as Primary president on the new theme.  Taylor also has basketball games every Saturday.  Everyone is invited to either, both or for no reason at all!  Love ya! PAS

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the updates!! Just wanted to let you know what a great time we had at Christmas. This was the best one for me!! It was incredible to have everyone together, and then to get spoiled like I was a kid again. I'm glad that I finally got to play CashFlow. I am looking forward to playing again, but you know what, I don't care which game we are playing as long as I get to be with you all!!

    Thanks again. Love from Dad & Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time is your church now..I'm assuming that you changed.....
    I have a hairshow that day in Mesquite. Maybe I can do both....Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same time-- 2:30...we don't change until February because of construction of the new building: they are waiting to reorganize.

    ReplyDelete