Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sick as dogs...

No offense to Blackberry...but we've had a pretty hellacious weekend.  Taylor started it all on Friday night, up all night, sleeping all day the next day...then me, Scott and now Shaylie seems to be getting a lighter version of it.  We've been holed up with no food in the house (not that we could keep it down anyway) and according to my kids, I completely ruined MLKJ Day by being sick in bed all day.  We didn't even get to make a cake! What can you do?  Taylor is back at school today, her whole bout only lasted about 24 hours.  It's being a little harder on Scott and me...he went in to set up one computer this morning and now he's asleep on the couch.  We're trying preventative measures with Shaylie, so hopefully she'll not suffer as badly.  I'm just trying to keep up with dishes and laundry, etc. that have piled up as  a result...but when my energy goes, I'm done.

Hopefully, we'll be well again in a day or two and we'll post happy thoughts then.  We did have one accident free day (Yay!) on Sunday!  Good things to come!

4 comments:

  1. I wasn't aware that it was customary to make a cake celebrating Martin Luther King, Jr. I guess that is a little known fact I'll just have to store away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you have all been sick! On the news tonight they say that there is a very bad case of stomach virus which is attacking people all over the country. I am sorry that you all suffered, but glad that it is behind you.

    Congratulations on BB's improvement, it won't be long now!!

    Love with hugs & kisses to all, Dad & Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Chad. There is so much you don't know. But, don't worry, Bella will fill you in as you go--just as my children informed me that you cannot possibly have a birthday celebration without a birthday cake....Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sorry everyone has been sick, you remember I had to take those icky antiabotes for that bug in my stomach, then last weekend I started with hives,so called the doctor and she gave me something for the itch, so I'm hoping that is the end of those darn things. I kept on working. Yes, there is alot of crap going around, everyone who comes in the office has been sick or isn't feeling good. Now it is so darn cold, last weekend, we had frozen pipes, not in my place but several places. People dont know enough to let their faucets drip a little and I have one guy that turns his heat off during the day when he goes to work.
    I tried to call Miss Taylor again, Yes I will buy three boxes from each of the girls, let me know how much I owe, do I have to write a check separate or together???
    Not much else for news so will close for now. Hope this finds all well again, sounds like BB is doing good and being a good boy.
    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete