Saturday, January 27, 2007

Best Friends

Best Friends

Thomas: So what do you think on the work that Scott has done on his layout?

Percy:  I think it's neat-O!

I had a pretty good birthday.  I took my train layout to the Primary get-to-know-your-teacher breakfast and had the kids mesmerized.  I had a bunch of kids around my layout that weren't even in my class. 

Later we went to Taylor's last basketball game.  When we came home, they had a birthday party ready for me.

We went out to lunch at Fazzoli's and then came home to open presents.  The girls bought me three shirts and I got money from Grandmas.  Roger and Pam gave me a gift certificate to ThinkGeek.

Jordan Olsen came over and gave me a plant and we ran trains for several hours.  I plastered and painted more stuff on my HO layout.  I am almost done with about 45% of my layout ;-)  I hope to have most of the nature side done in the next couple of weeks before the train club meets at my house.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Hey, your train is looking great, loved the pond and all the trees. Glad you had a good birthday, was going to call but I just forgot, been nursing those darn hives and my mind has not been good. Go to the doctor tomorrow.
    Was great talking to the girls and I will get the money in the mail for the cookies.
    I can't believe my son is 36, wow, where does the time go.
    I just got home from a meeting for the Vincentino's , they had pizza so had my dinner.
    Well, not much for news, will be glad when the icky stuff leaves the valley, pretty smellie. Mom is scared to go out in it, like I said Life goes on Mom.

    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX for my girls

    ReplyDelete