Friday, January 5, 2007

Happy New Year!

We had such an awesome time on our trip up to Orem!  It was so terrific to see everyone. I especially enjoyed seeing all the little cousins playing together.  Chancie is the cutest little guy!  Just like the rest of them...

Blackberry behaved himself very well while we were visiting. He and Odin were cautiously tolerant of each other and provided a couple fun moments of entertainment, but I think they were both happy to be shed of one another.

Now we are back in the swim of things.  Shaylie finally began Girl Scouts this week!  She's been waiting so patiently for a year and a half until they found someone to be their leader.  Taylor has decided to drop choir, which is okay with me...they haven't been very organized this year and it's only causing frustration to me.  She'll find some other activity to fill the void, I'm sure.  In fact, we are still doing basketball for several more weeks.  She is enjoying that a lot too. 

All in all, we had a terrific 2006!  I love this time of year though.  Everything is new and you get  chance to begin again, set goals, and improve on the past....what more could we want?  Good luck to all of you with your resolutions!  PAS

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I've tried to call Taylor a couple times on her cell phone and can't get her, not even a message. Glad you guys are off to a good New Year, Glad to hear you finally got into Girl Scouts Shaylie. How is the basketball going Taylor???
    Going over to Auntie Roxy They are taking me out to eat this afternoon.
    On New Years Day, I went to church, then Janet and her Mom came for a visit, later on I went to a movie with Gladys so was a nice day.
    Hate to have to work tomorrow, was nice to have two Mondays off for the last two weeks. Ha All good things come to a end.
    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls Glad to hear Blackberry survived the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor has only a few minutes at a time on her phone so it is probably out of minutes right now. It is still better to call her on our phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still owe Taylor 20.00 for this summer helping me.....if I want to put time on her phone how do I do that....Love grmamadahn

    ReplyDelete
  4. All you have to do is buy a Firefly phone card at Target or online and then call the number on the card to activate it. I think it asks you for her phone number when you call and that's it. --She's been babysitting and doing some chores, AND READING (or rather letting me read to her), so she is doing well at earning phone time on her own, but I'm sure she'd love the extra minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is Taylors number again......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't post it, you;'ll have to call me....

    Sorry, too, about the flyer...I've been super busy. I don't know if I can get anything until the end of the week--Thursday or Friday. Tell me if that's too late. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete