Friday, January 12, 2007

So, so close!!!

Two days ago, Blackberry only had one accident and yesterday, none all day.  At 9:00 last night, I was declaring how proud I was of my sweet little boy for having his first Accident Free Day to my friends (who were here for a meeting), when Shaylie heard me and told me he had an accident only moments before.  I was so disappointed!!!   I was so ready for a breakthrough....oh well, it is progress and that's great.  Today's already a loss, since I found a pile this morning after Taylor was watching him. (Hmmm, I'm beginning to see a pattern there.)  But at least they are getting fewer, I'm happy to report.

Shaylie was happy today too, since Miss Lee let her bring Blackberry to school for Show and Tell.  I took him in his crate and then let him sniff and wag his way around the circle on his leash.  We showed off his Sit and Shake skills and fed him a few Cheerios.  The kids all loved him and wanted to pet and hug him.  Shaylie was in Puppy Heaven!

Tay is enjoying basketball...a neighbor of ours has a hoop in her backyard and Tay has been visiting pretty regularly.  Last night, she even went to watch the Young Women team from our church play.  She thought it was pretty funny...I took that to  mean that she thought they were pretty uncoordinated and not very enthusiastic.  It won't be long until she will be playing on that team....only a year and four months until she is 12!!! Yikes.  Until then, she will continue playing city ball.  She is improving every day...we're very proud of her, as usual :-)

Both our girls are pretty amazing!  It's hard to keep up with all their many activities and fun times.  They sure keep us hopping...thank goodness!  We'll post again soon to let you know the latest and greatest....TTFN

2 comments:

  1. So when will the Jesienouski's be purchasing a basketball hoop? Soon I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I run into a nice basketball hoop at a empty apt. the other day, called the manager to see if the people were coming back for it, looked like a nice one for what I know.
    I hope my emails are going through, what happen to Taylor's cell phone, I keep calling and it keeps telling me , unable to contect at this time, no answering machine or message.
    Glad you got to take Blackberry to school, how fun . He is doing pretty darn good. When we were out to Jerry's on Christmas his two little dogs were so cute, the older one wouldn't have anything to do with Mom or I. Jerry said it takes awhile for her to warm up to people, he thinks she was abused. the other one wanted to play all the time/
    Well, not much else for news, very cold up here, we had three apartments today that water pipes froze.
    Working on my trip to Ireland, will be going on the 14th of July and coming home on the 28th so all my vacation will be gone.
    Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. xx For my girls

    ReplyDelete