Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rain and Snow in St. George

Snow in St. GeorgeTaylor goes to Birthday party

(Click pictures to enlarge)

The hills are white, everywhere is wet, and white stuff is falling from the sky.  I was told there was snow to the freeway in the gorge this morning and there was white stuff on the top of my car when I went out to it.

 Taylor finished her project on Lyndon B. Johnson last night.  She did it all by herself.  I hope she gets a good grade, she did it all while I was at the house of one of my clients. 

Taylor went to Kaitlyn's birthday party yesterday, she had a great time.  It was pretty neat to watch the limo pull up to pick her up. (Kaitlyn's relatives have a limo service)

Shaylie and I delivered cookies to all my families yesterday and we took Blackberry for walks.

Today, Shaylie has Girl Scouts and Taylor has Soccer, busy times ahead.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it - We have faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I finally got back to your page, I don't know what was going on. Yes, we seen on the news snow in St. George, I'm glad you told on the news about the limo sitting in front of your house on the picture. That must of been fun Huh Taylor. Sounds like you have been busy , did you go to Mike's graduation to Scott.
    We had our fish fry on Friday nite, I worked at 2:30 till about six, then I ate my dinner and went to the stations so was eight before I got home, was tired but was a fun time. Really havn't much for news, been really busy with work, got units rented before we can get them ready. Crazy business right now.
    Well, my dears take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls, miss you and Love you bunches, Hope you got your valentines and the check for the cookies.

    ReplyDelete