Monday, February 19, 2007

Rainy Day

It's raining today in St. George.  I guess we can't complain too loudly since we have had about five days in a row of near perfect weather, in my opinion.  It's nice to have a good little soak now and again.

We had a good visit with Bobbie.  We had a good time checking out the Parade of Homes and some local furniture stores...getting good decorating and project ideas.  Bobbie was a little more ambitious in her plans than I...I told her if she does a good job with her building projects, she can do some for me...It could be a good little summer business for her....BobbieBuilt Furniture...

Taylor and I have been visiting the homes that Bob and I didn't get a chance to see.  She likes decorating and home stuff too.  I'm glad.

We're trying to head to Phoenix on Thursday for Mike's graduation on Friday...I don't have anywhere to leave BB though.  I might have to leave Scott home with him.  I don't want to do that...but I don't want to take him with us either.  I need to come up with a plan.  We're heading back Saturday so that we can be back for church on Sunday....we are starting a new schedule and Scott is in charge of Sharing Time.  I wish we could stay for longer and more fun....

Hope you have sunny weather where you are....if not, I hope you have a sunny disposition.  Take care and we'll post again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't figure outhow to do this at Chistmas-so heck here's a late best wishes. I loved reading about how romantic and fun Scott was on Valentines Day. Gosh You say you've published stories and poems. How wonderful!!!! We always knew you were something else. We got told yesterday that the schools marms are out as of June 1 and back to DWS offic e. It was a good one while it lasted. You guys have a great weekend. Say did you move to a new home???

    ReplyDelete