Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Good Railfanning Trip

Utah Railway 5005 Utah Railway 5004
(Click pictures to enlarge)


I had a good trip for watching trains this weekend. As I was driving up north this weekend, I saw these engines in Springville so I had to go check them out. As I pulled up, I saw that IPPX has bought a LOT of new coal cars, I think at least 70 of them, there could be more, (I saw 1001-1070) More pictures later. I also saw a coal train going north by Nephi.
On the way home, I saw Utah Railway's 2003, 2008, and 6063 sitting in the yard, didn't take any pictures of those though as I didn't think I could do it safely. Also saw a train next to the Apple Barn in Nephi led by a Southern Pacific engine.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Family,
    check out www.olivasgirls.blogspot.com
    love all, nisa

    p.s. Love the trains, scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott,
    just a wonder?
    where is your Heber Creeper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I am scared of N scale steam engines way too many small moving parts. Maybe someday when I am actually good at model trains.

    ReplyDelete