Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Break has begun!

The girls are out of school this week.  It should be fun, except Scott and I are in big trouble...according to the girls, everybody in the world is "going somewhere" for Spring Break except us.  Apparently, we are not doing our job as parents.  I'm sure we will manage to eke out some sort of meager entertainment, but we have failed by comparison. I'm afraid the best we'll be able to do is to visit Holden.  My grandparents are both home and doing better, I've heard, plus my Aunt Cheryl is there and since she may not be coming to the big reunion this summer (I've also heard) this may be a rare chance to visit.

Next week, Scott will be traveling to Brain Share in SLC.  I never enjoy it when he leaves, but I think he has a great time there.  Hopefully, he'll be learning some cutting edge stuff so he can keep his genius status alive and well. 

Mom visited this weekend and Taylor and I both got our hair cut again.  Tay's looks amazing.  She is really becoming such a beautiful girl.  She's starting to be concerned with fashion and style, which means she'll be needing a job soon.  :-p Mine is very retro for me.  I feel like I've had this hairstyle most of my life, but I guess that must mean something.  It was time for a change....or was it?

We're still trying to deliver GS cookies.  I am so over this.  I do not remember it taking so long in other years, but then again we never sold 850 boxes before.  Plus, since it is Spring Break, we are finding many people are not at home.  This is bad.  We are going to have to repeat the entire delivery route, just to hit the people we missed the first time around.  GRRR.  Oh well, this will be over soon.

Happy Spring Break to everyone!  Post again soon.

3 comments:

  1. What ever the reson for coming up I am glad you are....See you Thurs.? Love ya Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is missing a white haired dog that has a black and pink carrying case with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always love to see you Mom!

    ReplyDelete