Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Believe it or not...

We are almost finished delivering Girl Scout Cookies!!!!  We have two more orders to deliver, two extra boxes to sell, and one last stash of money to collect from Anissa until we are completely, utterly finished forever.  This has been a challenge to say the least!  I have not been so glad to be finished with a project since the last time I finished selling cookies....I had a moment of panic when I found I was missing about $77.00 until I remembered that Anissa still had her school orders to turn in....the amount: exactly $77.00.  Yay!

Today has been a super cold and rainy day.  I was supposed to have lunch with Chad today, but I realized belatedly that I also scheduled a lunch meeting....when I called Chad to cancel he told me he wasn't feeling well, so it worked out okay.  Especially since he would have had to drive down in a snow storm too.  We'll have to do it another time.  I was bummed to miss my chance to have a day out with my little brother and niece.

Lots of love to everyone....leave us a note...we'd love to hear what you are up to these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment