Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Life flies by...

This past week Taylor and I attended an orientation at Fossil Ridge Intermediate School, where she will attend 6th grade....It is hard to believe!  I was 12 years old just yesterday....Each 6th grader gets to pick a music class to attend for the whole year.  The choir, band, and orchestra each performed to give the kids a taste and while I tried to get her to choose the Violin and Scott tried to get her to choose the trumpet...she ultimately ended up choosing the flute...which I think is a great instrument too!  I'm still reeling from the time warp, but we are all excited for the adventures to come. 

Taylor and Shaylie have both begun Soccer...They have games almost every Saturday from next week until the end of April.  Not this week because of Spring Break and the first two weeks in April are not scheduled for some reason...but other than that, they will be busy. 

We are now in the midst of delivering Girl Scout cookies.  It's going to take some time.  My living room is full of cookie boxes and so is the van and Scott's car.  With Spring Break coming up, chances will be large that many are out of town.  We'll see.  We have until the end of the month to get them all out. 

Lastly, my van is acting up.  It has always had an alarm system installed but we've never messed with it or used it, but lately (since our trip to Phoenix) it has been going off whenever I try to start my car.  I had to have Scott go dig up the remote, but that doesn't always work to turn it off.  Plus, the worst is that it has an engine kill feature, so until we can disarm it (today it took me an hour and a half to figure it out), I can't start my car!! I finally ended up cutting the wire to the speaker so that it wasn't making deafening screeching noises every two minutes while I was tinkering with it.  I'm taking it in on Tuesday of next week, so they can hopefully disarm it for good. 

Love to everyone.  We will Post Again Soon (PAS)!  T:)

3 comments:

  1. I want to know how you posted your comment at 3:22pm When it is now only 2:33 at my place of business and on my cell phone.....Love you I'm confused.
    today is March 7th and it is 2:33 now.....Love ya .....

    I'm not sure if I'm coming down Anissa may come up for the break... At least the seekend to see Aunt CHeryl.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this is the latest. My car needs the tires rotated and I need to go to Peerless. I need to get my oil changed and I need to pick up girl scout cookies.
    I also have to cut hair..but I also have to pick up the winter yard and paint my cupboards and put down the kitchen floor, move all the furniture back , get the antique hutch out of the shop,clean off the back three patios and in general get ready to move the fence back. So I think I will cone down Friday and have to return on Sat. I will see....Love you ..If you have anything else for me to do , bettered put it on the list....Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Wanted to let you know Scott the bed and breakfast is ready for you. Will enjoy having you come.
    Liz Brady passed away, she was 92, I'm making a cake for the funeral tomorrow and going to the vigil tonite. A very special lady, she was awful nice to you all the time huh Scott.
    It is a great day today, almost 60. Mom is cold so can't open any windows so it is hot in my house. Last Sunday she didn't go to church and didn't go again today, always gets sick on Saturday. OH WELL I can't get stressed over her or I will get the hives back, darn things.
    Not much for news so will close for now. Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls. Dawn you better slow down, sounds like quite a schedule of things to do to me anyway.

    ReplyDelete