Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back from Colorado

Mom and I are back from our week in CO.  We loved spending time with Mike, Erin and baby Mykaela.  She was so tiny and sweet. (I have a few pics, but I can't figure out how to post them...Scott says he'll work on it for me.)  The dogs didn't eat her and only whacked her in the head once with a wagging tail. They were actually pretty funny. Every time she would squeak (it can't actually be called crying yet), they would run over to check on her and lick her little head.  She didn't seem to mind too much.

There was lots of train stuff in Castle Rock. I spent about 3 hours one day trying to get pics of the train that runs by Mike's house, but it never came.  I did go to the World's Largest Train Store, Caboose Hobbies.  I bought Scott a bunch of stuff. 

We did a little sight seeing on our way back. We stopped at Buffalo Bill's Memorial Museum and had lunch at a little Mexican place in Grand Junction.  No troubles and the whole trip took about 10 hours to Holden.  I came all the way back today.  I missed my family and I will be happy to stay home for another while.  I will post pics when I can...

2 comments:

  1. SO according to your posting times on your latest blogs it took you all of 10 minutes to get back from CO. That is one quick trip. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ve have our vays...love ya, perfection boy!

    ReplyDelete