Friday, May 30, 2008

Animal morning

I went into my train room this morning and saw a big blob on my carpet, that was moving, I turned on the light and it was a fairly big frog! I got a tupperware container, scooped it up and put it in my lawn.  While in the container, it kept trying to jump out, but was hitting his head on the side.  Obviously no vertical leap.  Then biking on the new street saw three dear bounding along side of me. Saw 6 rabbits, the rabbit count lately has been under ten a day, the high this year was 28.  Then over by main street a bird decided to fly along side of me for a couple hundred yards.  It was just toying with me as it would flap its wings twice and then coast for a few feet then flap again, then it took off and left me in its wake.  Obviously, the animals are checking me out in preparation for the animal revolution.

In other news, Ralph came to visit last night and showed me his new Utah Railway F45 and some Bachmann engines that I can afford.  It was great to see him.  He took his corner module, which greatly shrunk the club layout, but it makes the room much bigger so it actually is kinda nice.

The track arrived for my layout, so i will put that together tonight so that I can figure out where I need to glue the inclines and cork down, I hope that maybe by the end of the weekend a train could be running around the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment