Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, but I got my present early. The girls were so excited for me to open it that I was able to leverage it into almost a full day of chores. When they were finished cleaning up, I opened the package that came earlier in the week and it was....ta da....a Wii!!! Yay!

When we had Chad's here a couple weeks ago, it really helped my shoulder to loosen up and I enjoyed the fact that it got me up and moving, plus it's so fun. So, Scott won me a Wii on ebay. I never expected it, but I am enjoying it...almost as much as the kids. :)

I want to wish Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in my life. The older my children get, the more I realize how much love and heartache and joy and tears go into every day I have with my children. I have appreciated you more than you know and I'm grateful for the many ways that you have loved, supported, encouraged, and guided me in my life. I hope you enjoy this day!

3 comments:

  1. Love you too........Now down to business....Don't forget your poor Mothers invite you were going to do for me.......Breakfast at Tops Cafe, 9:00 am May 23, 08 Last Day of school for teachers.....thanks again....Love ya Much......

    Only a few days left for school Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor is awesome........ It takes leadership to excel in this world and you are doing great.......I love you and will see you all this weekend..... Love you lots....

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete