Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Time Blogging

Wow! There are so many people blogging these days...it seems to have caught on fire lately...so much, in fact that I'm kind of jealous of all my friends cute blogs. They always seem to have fun backgrounds and pictures and other widgety things on theirs. I still can't figure out how to post pics since we upgraded and the Slide.com thing is a bit of a hassle. I've always enjoyed what Scott does with our site...he works hard at it and it is very TechFamily but I'm hoping to up the fun factor sometime soon.

Speaking of fun...the girls finally made it out of St. George! They hadn't been out of town since Thanksgiving, so they were glad to have the chance to head to Grandma Dawn's for the Memorial Day weekend. They left their poor parents all alone and...who am I kidding?!!...we had a blast too! We caught a couple movies and enjoyed some peaceful hours while the kids were away.

Now we're facing a busy summer ahead...the girls are getting ready for swim lessons, camps, reunions, and visits. I'm done with work on June 6th and I can't wait to get the lazy days of summer started! Hopefully, we'll have some time for relaxing too!

Love to all and Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment